We have an opportunity to join one of the world's leading aerospace and defence organisations as a Cyber Security Analyst, It's a remote role where you will work from home. As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will join a like-minded team of technology enthusiasts to cover duties across: incident response, cyber threat intelligence, investigations, forensics, malware analysis and vulnerability management. The role provides plenty of training and development on offer all whilst building your career with a household brand.
Key Responsibilities of a Cyber Security Analyst
- Take responsibility for existing information security processes such as regular audits of key security components, dealing with alerts from the SOC, vulnerability scanning and management, and assisting with training and awareness programmes.
- Being involved in new IT and business projects is also a crucial part of this role. You will be passionate about ensuring information security is considered and addressed early on in any development work.
- Continuously look for weaknesses and improvement opportunities in the business' security landscape and be confident in driving these improvements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Administering and securing databases such as SQL Server, SQL Database, Cosmos DB
- Configuring Azure SQL Advanced Data Security
- Understanding of GDPR
- Using M365 Security and Compliance
- Using Powershell