Vice President - Incident Response
As a Vice President, Incident Response you will take complete ownership of an established Incident Response service line that serve the insurance business In New York City. The Incident Response offering has come about through organic growth and in housing an MSSP.
Responsibility of Vice President Incident Response:
- Managing the current incident response work
- Building relationships with the business to further develop IR effectiveness.
- Provide strategic guidance to the Chief Information Security Officer and Business Leaders
- Develop capability strategies, plans, tactical roadmaps, and management controls to drive transformation
- Participate in and contributes thought leadership and strategic direction during ISRM leadership team meetings and executive workshops.
- Prepare strategic updates and vision documents, briefings, and reports, and demonstrates excellent communication skills
This is a really strong opportunity for someone to take a step up into Vice President level with a well known insurance company in the heart of New York