Senior Security Engineer
We are currently seeking a Security Engineer to join a global eCommerce organization based in New York City. A cornerstone of Security Engineering you will take full responsibility for ensuring all teams have the necessary cybersecurity to work as freely and securely as possible across all platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s comfortable working in unstructured and creative environments to really implement their own ideas and drive the cyber function forward at a reputable brand name.
Key Responsibilities of a Security Engineer:
- Take the lead on the security engineering behind the organisation's newest projects and programmes including IAM refreshes, SaaS implementations, all cloud security and new EDR.
- Development and implement appropriate and effective vulnerability management solutions to help mitigate threats and risks
- Implement automated and proactive security measures
- Support consistent vulnerability management/patch management process
- Provide expert consultation on vulnerability risk and remediation to engineering teams
- Provide regular management metrics and reports