Senior Security Engineer
We have the opportunity for a dedicated Senior Security Engineer to join a global, well-known e-commerce business in New York City. As a Security Engineer, you will take the lead on the organisations newest projects and programmes including, IAM refreshes, SaaS Implementations, and all cloud security. This is an incredibly exciting role for an individual who is comfortable working in a creative environment where they have the autonomy to excel.
Responsibilities of a Security Engineer:
- Conducting penetration and vulnerability testing for company products and environments.
- Work to create and deliver an effective security testing programme.
- Carrying out application security testing (SAST, DAST).
- Participating in security risk assessments.
- Monitoring the threat landscape for current and emerging threats, as well as carrying out threat modelling.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Experience in penetration testing
- Creative in implementing security testing programmes.