Security Services Account Manager
As the Cyber Security Services Account Manager you will be working within a newly established cybersecurity team within a healthcare technology services provider. You will predominantly be responsible for managing and building relationships within an active account base. As a Security Services Account Manager in New York, you must be highly skilled in both managing complex accounts and cyber security services/solutions. This is an incredible opportunity to drive and develop a new cybersecurity service offering.
- You'll ensure the cybersecurity services are uphelp and operating to optimal standards across all service lines
- Deliver proactive account management with strong focus on the retention and growth of allocated accounts.
- Lead new customers in their Cyber Security strategy and promote our full portfolio of products and services.
Cyber Security Account Manager Requirements
- Strong analytically and problem-solving skills
- Must have sold managed security solutions
- Ability to generate new business
You’ll ensure the cyber security services are upheld and operating to optimal standards across all service lines.