Network Security Engineer
NDK has partnered with a highly prestigious investment bank who recruiting for a Network Security Engineer to join their centralised Network and Network Security Team. They’re making investments into their IT infrastructure and your key remit will be to carry out Network Engineering and Network Administration and Network Security duties to encompass Network Management, Network Configuration Management, Network Support, Network Performance Management, Network Security Management and project work where required.
- Contribute to projects such as network enhancements and wider projects across the business involving network engineering.
- Maintain, monitor, support and optimise the network infrastructure across the EMEA estate.
- Maintain, monitor, support and optimise the network security infrastructure across the EMEA estate.
- Detect correct faults on the network.
- Configure network devices (i.e. configuration file management, inventory management, and software management).
- Monitor and measure network performance.
- Network Security duties including provide access to network devices, network security implementations, maintain network security controls.
- Experience as a Network Engineer of Network Administrator.
- Experience in network security engineering or network security administration.
- Experience with firewall technology (i.e. Palo Alto).
- Education in Networking, IT or Computer Science would be preferred.
- Cisco certifications such as (CCNA/CCNP R&S, CCNA/CCNP Security) would be preferred but not necessary.
- Certifications in Palo Alto firewalls would be preferred but not necessary.
- Security-based certifications would be preferred but not necessary.