Lead GRC Analyst
You'll be the go-to person when building out the risk management framework for a dynamic company in the online gambling space. As the GRC Lead Analyst, you'll be at the forefront of navigating a complex environment, collaborating with technical teams, and articulating your ideas to stakeholders across all levels. You will drive a balanced approach to risk management, compliance, and control implementation, ensuring robust security without compromising business goals.
- Implement ISMS across departments with the Head of GRC.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making in information security governance.
- Embed a focused risk management program, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- Maintain a high-risk area-centric governance and compliance program.
- Execute internal and external compliance audits, collaborating with the Information Security team.
- Implement a scalable, measurable, and automated third-party risk management program.
- Provide subject matter expertise for proactive security approaches.
- Design and maintain a targeted security culture training program.
- Draft and communicate Information Security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Contribute to evolving GRC capabilities and manage tooling for efficient delivery.
- Collaborate with the Information Security function for unified service delivery and communication.
- Proven experience in Leading GRC teams.
- Excellent communication to stakeholders and teamwork skills.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP)
- CompTIA Security+