Information Security Lead
We are currently looking for an information security lead within a well-known financial services business in New York to take the lead on the Information Security Program at Vice President level.
You will be working alongside C-level individuals within the business to direct the information security programme, address all challenges to the roadmap and develop where necessary.
Key Responsibilities of an Information Security Lead:
- Identify security design gaps in existing and architectures and use your expertise to recommend changes or enhancements.
- Drive the information security conversation throughout the entire business.
- Design and govern the implementation of enterprise-class security systems for an industry-wide even driven integration system.
- Create solutions and management plans that balance business requirements with information and cybersecurity requirements.
- Review security design artefacts as well as operational reports and security threats.
- Define and align standards, frameworks and security policies with overall business strategy
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
This is an incredibly strong opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career and take a step up with proven experience operating a VP and C level, directing information security organisation-wide.