Information Security Lead
We are currently partnered with a well known Financial Services organisation in the heart of New York City and they’re recruiting an Information Security Lead at VP level. The role is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to progress their career at a well known brand with proven experience operating at VP and C level, directing an information security organisation-wide.
Responsibilities of an Information Security Lead:
- Identify and report weaknesses with existing cybersecurity and set up routine cyber health checks to identify vulnerabilities and test cybersecurity controls.
- Support investigations into breaches of cybersecurity.
- Working closely with C level individuals
- Ensure contractual KPIs and deliverables are met, utilising your communications skills, problem resolution and prioritising skills and experiences in project management.
- Direct, lead and implement the information security programme
- Address all challenges to the information security roadmap and use your expertise and experience to develop where necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience as an Information Security Manager
- Experience managing cybersecurity projects across multiple operational sites.