One of the world’s leading media organisations who own some of the most recognisable brands in the world is recruiting an IAM Architect to join the established and growing cybersecurity department. This role will be pivotal in further developing how the organisation secures all assets.
This IAM Architect will have a consistent technical element so you’ll need to have experience designing solutions around IAM products, not purely from a governance perspective. Alongside this good Okta knowledge of experience is essential.
Key Responsibilities of a Head of IAM Architect:
- Working closely with a global team you’ll be responsible for owning the IAM architecture across the business.
- You will work with business stakeholders to define the identity governance framework.
- You will take the technical lead on IAM solution architecture.
- Contribute to the overall cybersecurity roadmap for the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You’ll need experience with Okta technologies.
- Strong understanding of IAM concepts.
- Any experience with ServiceNow and Workday would be highly preferably.
- Technical experience and knowledge of designing IAM solutions for enterprise organisations.
- Good understanding of: SAML, SPML, oAuth, SCIM, SWA, etc.
- As much experience in the following Okta products: Single sign-on, access gateway, MFA, Lifecycle management, Universal directory, API access management and Advanced server.