Head of Technology Risk Manager
We have partnered with a highly prestigious investment bank to recruit a Head of Technology Risk Manage in New York City. As the Head of Technology Risk Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and improving the technology risk management programme. You will work with senior and C level stakeholders to improve all technology risk reporting, MI and commentary.
Key Responsibilities of a Head of Technology Risk:
- Owning the technology risk programme for the bank.
- There will be a great emphasis on driving and improving the technology risk agenda to reduce the risk for the bank
- You will continuously review the technology risk reporting and MI processes to align with industry standards.
- You will own the technology risk reporting.
- You will track and ensure remediation of all technology risks and cyber risks.
- Ensure that root cause analysis is conducted post-incident.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a similar capacity previously, either owning or heavily contributing to the technology risk management programme.
- Experience working on the three lines of defence model.
- Experienced in driving change to improve the technology risk standing.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the proven ability to communicate and influence up to C level individuals.
- Proven ability to matrix manage outside of your own team.
- CRISC and CISA would be desirable but not essential.