Head of Application Security
We’re working in partnership with a global finance and data organisation and they're looking for a Head of Application Security, with experience on a global scale to take complete ownership of the business' application security strategy.
It's an incredibly exciting role where you’ll have complete autonomy on the new application security strategy, a real seat at the strategy table with a well-renowned business. They're looking for someone who isn't afraid of implementing their own ideas, a difference-maker with a proven record of developing strategies and rolling out across multiple regions.
- Create, develop and deploy a sound application security strategy.
- Determine strategy on key deliverables such as secure software development lifecycle, threat modelling, cloud migration and code review.
- Work with global teams to drive application security excellence and be a centre point for knowledge globally.
- The growth and development of your immediate team as well as a divisional security champion programme.
- Take ownership of penetration testing facilitation.
- Experience defining and executing application security strategy.
- Proven ability to develop strategy and make differences.
- Technical background is necessary (e.g. web or mobile application security testing, code reviews, threat modelling, development/ programming, infrastructure penetration testing, cloud security assessments etc.).
- Open-source language experience would be preferable (Java, Python, Ruby, AWS).
- Experience with static or dynamic code analysis tooling would be highly preferable.
- Team leadership experience would be highly preferable.