Cybersecurity Operations Manager
We have an incredibly strong opportunity for a Cyber Security Operations Manager to join a global aviation organisation in the heart of New York City. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a stable and reliable team in an organisation relatively unaffected by the pandemic, all whilst building out a new cyber threat intelligence program.
Key Responsibilities of a Cyber Security Operations Manager:
- Take on the full ownership for the Cyber Security Operations team covering incident response, investigations, forensics, malware analysis, vulnerability management and all-around security hardening.
- You will build, drive, and develop the cyber threat intelligence framework so a background in cyber threat intelligence would be highly beneficial.
- Previous experience in a cyber leadership role with either direct or partial responsibility for cyber security processes and operations
- Experience in the delivery of a cybersecurity strategy
- Excellent writing and technical documentation skills to produce clear technical papers, requirements documents, project reports etc.