Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
We are working with a specialist technology organisation who are developing their cyber threat intelligence function and they’re looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst in Central New York. You’ll be responsible for taking the lead on cyber threat intelligence with the support of some junior analysts. You’ll have very strong OSINT skills accompanied by a good foundation of technical skills.
Key Responsibilities of a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst:
- Take ownership of the cyber threat intelligence function across the organisation.
- Open-Source Intelligence situational awareness of current and emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security technology developments.
- Provide cyber threat intelligence briefings to senior stakeholders across the business.
- Threat modelling and risk assessment of the business, technology, and security areas.
- Evaluate and utilise intelligence regarding cyber threats and vulnerabilities to improve cybersecurity protective monitoring and defensive measures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong Open Source Intelligence research skills.
- Experience as a cybersecurity analyst would be preferable but not essential.
- Certifications such as C|TIA, GCTI, CRTIA and CCTIM would be preferable but not essential.
- Strong technical knowledge of IT systems.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.