Cyber Security Remediation Manager
We are working with one of the world’s leading FinTech organisations to recruit Cyber Security Remediation Manager who will work to develop a best-in-class product security program. This role will integrate seamlessly with product management, software development and the business to further establish an excellent security culture and embed security into the design process.
In this role, it’s important that you have strong stakeholder management experience, as well as a good technical understanding (tech expertise such as scripting and Jira, tools such as: RedLock, Prisma Cloud, Kenna Security etc).
Key Responsibilities of a Cyber Security Remediation Manager:
- You will be the cybersecurity SME when dealing with product teams and development teams.
- Play a key part in the development of threat modelling.
- Take ownership of technical remediation programmes.
- Responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and coordinate remediation efforts across product and applications.
- Where possible, make use of scripting to automate manual tasks.
- Where possible promote secure practises across the technology stack.
- Work with penetration testing third parties to remediate vulnerabilities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience technical professional, preferably in cybersecurity remediation work involving application security or product security.
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in coordinating cybersecurity remediation programmes would be preferable, with good knowledge of the process.
- Knowledge of the OWASP top 10 would be preferable.
- Experience or ability to read (or write) code.
- Any skills in penetration practices would be preferable.
- Experience with automation technology would be a benefit.