Cyber Security Analyst
We are working with one of the world’s leading insurance organisations and they’re looking for a Cyber Security Analyst. This is a brand-new position in the Cyber Security team as part of the exciting growth that the organisation is going through.
This Cyber Security Analyst role will focus on the vulnerability management, penetration testing and application security services. You’ll be responsible for taking ownership of the penetration testing process, threat modelling, vulnerability remediation, managing third parties, monitoring new threats and vulnerabilities and supporting the wider cybersecurity team where necessary.
This is an ideal role if you’re keen to be part of a growing function and learn from some very experienced cybersecurity professionals, all whilst working for a leading brand in the insurance sector.
Key Responsibilities of a Cyber Security Analyst:
- You’ll take responsibility for coordinating all relevant 3rd parties that cover: vulnerability management, penetration testing and application security services.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the penetration testing process, threat modelling and vulnerability remediation.
- You’ll be responsible for tracking identified vulnerabilities through to remediation.
- You’ll also have the chance to monitor for any new or emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- All of the above will give you the opportunity to work with key stakeholders across the business as well as key people in the cybersecurity team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working within an existing cybersecurity team or organisation, preferably in a similar Cyber Security Analyst position.
- Experience planning and coordinating penetration tests.
- Experience working with and managing third parties.
- Experience working to remediate identified vulnerabilities.
- Experience working with business stakeholders, non-technical users and wider cybersecurity teams would be preferable.
- Technical background in IT systems would be preferred.