Cloud Security Engineer
We are recruiting a Cloud Security Engineer to join a world-leading media company in New York City. You will lead on all cloud security engineering initiatives across the organisation as they go through huge technology investment, working to identify opportunities to improve overall cybersecurity capabilities and deliver excellent designs with no security compromise. The role of a Lead Cloud Security Engineer will be very hands-on and working to develop and maintain security tools that give a high level of security assurance. There will also be high levels of communication with engineering teams, developers and wider cybersecurity teams to ensure effective innovation.
This position would suit an established Cloud Security Engineer who now wishes to take the lead on Cloud Security. Alternatively, this role could suit an experienced Cloud Engineer with strong cloud security knowledge and practical skills.
• Leading on Cloud Security Engineering across the organisation.
• Create, define, and embed technical security principles.
• Identify vulnerabilities in a proactive manner and provide resolutions.
• Develop and maintain security tools for secure software development.
• Create a centralised security reporting dashboard for cloud platforms.
• Assist in monitoring and responding to threats across cloud platforms.
• Strong experience in implementing or maintaining cloud security engineering principles.
• Experience in orchestration and automation in security.
• Working experience in custom tool development and contributing to open source communities.
• Innovative approach to addressing complex technical challenges.
• AWS/Azure/GCP experience.
• Experience in automation to scale problem-solving.
• In-depth understanding of working in an agile environment.