Business Information Security Officer
One of the worlds largest and leading FinTech companies based in central London is looking for a Business Information Security Officer to play a key part in the development of the relationship between the business and cybersecurity.
Ideally, they're looking for someone with a good technical background ( architecture, development, networking, cloud computing, scripting etc.) with good communication skills and is confident in bridging the gap between business requirements and the cybersecurity teams (key focus on security engineering and security architecture).
This role could suit a variety of people from differing backgrounds, perhaps now in a Business Information Security Officer (BISO), Security Consultant or Business Analyst role with a good technical background.
- Owning the relationship between Cyber Security and the Business.
- Ensuring that Security Engineering and Security Architecture teams are collaborating with the Business and hitting key operational targets.
- Working with Cyber Security and Business professionals to ensure product security architecture and security engineering requirements have been met.
- Translating technical cybersecurity requirements to the business and business requirements to cybersecurity professionals.
- Working in a multi-platform and complex environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced cybersecurity professional, preferably with a technical background.
- Experience in a business facing role (i.e. Business Information Security Officer, BISO, Business Analyst, BA, Security Consultant etc.).
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and networking skills.
- Experience with technical areas such as: architecture, development, networking, cloud computing, scripting etc. would be highly preferable.
- Experience with threat modelling technologies, techniques and methodologies would be preferable.
- Cloud technology experience would be preferred.